Monday, October 7, 2013

One World, One Community, One Vision~~ Green Seed Project

I could still remember that since I was young I always love the nature. The serenity of it, the wonderful and amazing tall trees that stand up so high in the sky. Withstanding even the harshest storms, covering us from the scorching hot sun during day time, and providing us with clean fresh air.

Although I am not the kind of guy that loves gardening that much, because I hated the fact that I would always get stung by mosquito. But I always had the idea of planting more trees and making a greener environment around me.

During my university days, when we were ask to conduct a PR campaign for our final year project, the first thing I could think of is to plant trees all over the areas around my campus. Because it is just too hot without trees around it. However, not much of my classmates supported this idea and hence nothing happen in the end.

Just recently when I was in Kuching, I heard of one of my friends that had the same vision and they had started an awesome project called the Green Seed Project. The project is aim to bring the green environment back to our homes, and also to promote and educate the younger generations to enjoy tree planting. By focusing of Love, Joy and Passion towards planting trees and caring for mother nature.

The moment when I heard of this, I became so excited and wanted to be part of it, but due to my work I wasn't able to fly down and understand more about this project. Until last week, my first hand experience in planting trees. The feeling is just so awesome, as we plant the trees is not just mere planting, but having the vision that someday is few ten years later this tree will grow awesomely tall and big, providing good shelter and shading for people and other animals. As well as making the air cleaner and fresher. Just having these thoughts, I became so overwhelmed by it.

All these was created by just one small vision, and one small step forward, and now there are so many people that is supporting this wonderful, amazing and meaningful cause.

Here is the video clip about the Green Seed Project

Green Seed Project : The Beginning

Green Seed Project : Bring Nature Back to School 

Looking through these 2 videos, gave me a very clear realisation that in life nothing is impossible to achieve. All it takes is just a vision, and a step of courage. One step at a time and you will reach the destination. I am so greatly inspired by the founder and the dedication of the whole team, and I am glad that now I am part of this wonderful and meaningful team to create a greener environment for our future generations. 

One World, One Community, One Vision 
Let's hold hands together and make it a better future =) 

Today is our Best Day ~~ 

Cheers ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment