Friday, October 4, 2013

Stop! Look, Choose =)

Hey people !!!

Today is our Best Day !!

Sorry for the long absence from my postings as I've been away for a self retreat for the week. Now I am back a fully recharged !!

A lot of things has happen this week, good, bad things, impulsive and wrong decisions made. But that doesn't really matter that much. Because I felt that there are just so many things to learn and realize in our midst of life.

Unconsciously we are often sucked into the frustration of our own problems daily, and each and every actions that we do is lead out from desperation or frustration. For instance, I am having certain problems in my finance area, and things and choices that I've made lately are very based on the value and choices of those who are related to money. My actions became so impulsive and automated which I did not even realize until I stop and look around.

It is just so scary how our brain works sometimes. The inner desire that is so strong within is, if mislead by the context of our own mindset, we would be drag into a much worse situation. I guess I can put this as what we often called 'The Law of Attraction'.

The Law of Attraction is actually as real as it can be. Just think of it, if you are a gamer, normally the friends around you would be gamers too. Well this can easily be explained by a very logical explanation. Referring back to the example given just now, a gamer that love games would subconsciously seek to find his/her own group of clicks to share their joy and fun they harvest from games. Hence when all gamers have these kind of same feelings, they would find ways to connect with each other, it can be through game sessions, forums, social media and etc. It is normal for people to go and search for their own groups, as we humans are creatures of groups but not individuals.

And what I've gone through this period of time is indeed a wake up call for me. Too long I have been drag to places by places with the guide of my worries and fears. I always tend to make choices based of the spur of the moment but never really cool down and really clear of all the things in mind before making decisions.

Hence it is important for us to practice the 'Stop, Look & Choose' practice. Whenever we face any issues and problems. We should;

STOP
Stop all things that is on the go, whether it is in a rush or not. Just put every thing on hold. Disconnect yourself momentarily from all these problems and issues, and try to calm down by taking deep breathes.
Just continue to focus on your breathing until you are not tense anymore.

LOOK
Once you are calm enough you will eventually have a much clearer mind and clarity in the things you see. Now, look around and see what are the options and approaches that you can proceed with.
Let it be right or wrong, just list out all the possibilities.

CHOOSE
Now, once all the options has been laid out, it is time for you to make a choice. Choose the best decision according to you Intention and vision towards the subject that you want to achieve. And always keep one thing in mind, there is no shortcuts in life. Step by step lay a good foundation so that we would not fall easily.

I hope that my sharing today will help some of you that have been facing certain problems in life.

Stay tuned for more post =D

Today is our best day!!

Cheers ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment