Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Little Things about myself

Hello peeps,

It's a great day today, and since it's such an awesome day just wanna drop by and say hi and same time share some stuff about me.

As you might not know anything about me, I have a quite interesting past time hobby whenever I am alone.

And my hobby is to cook and make good food to eat... (that explains why I gain weight over the months =p)

Here is some snap shot of my lovely work =D

Minced meat and tomato and chili spaghetti

Simple Fruit & Vege Salad 

Noodles and Butter covered with cheese mashed potatoes 

Grill Pork Bacon Chunks and Vegetable

Simple prawn, bacon and onion pepper fried rice & and glass of wine =) 

Food in process.. *yummy* 

Occasion Steambot with family outside house yard 

Salmon =D 

Homemade style tortila's 

Grill chicken and fries 

Full set of homemade warps with mushroom gravy
Homemade tom yum noodles =D 



These are some of the food that I cook whenever I am free and whenever I feel like eating in while enjoying movies and tv series in my room =) 

That's all for today, till next time.. 

Today is our BEST day!!! 

Cheers ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment